Monday, September 20, 2021
9:30 a.m. - 9:35 a.m. ET
Speaker(s): Lino A. Saputo
9:35 a.m. - 10:05 a.m. ET
PLANT OVERVIEW VIDEO
With a focus on our Dairy Division (Canada), we will present an overview of the recent cheese capacity expansions at our Saint-Léonard, QC, and Saskatoon, SK, facilities. We will also provide a closer look at our new state-of-the-art fluid milk and dairy alternative beverage facility in Port Coquitlam, BC.
10:05 a.m. - 10:25 a.m. ET
PLANT OVERVIEW Q&A
Speaker(s): Lino A. Saputo, Maxime Therrien, Kai Bockmann, Gaétane Wagner, Carl Colizza, Frank Guido
Questions should be specific or adjacent to the plant tour video. For this portion, questions may only be submitted in writing using the webcast platform’s Q&A function.
10:25 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. ET
BUSINESS UPDATE PRESENTATION
Speaker(s): Lino A. Saputo, Maxime Therrien, Kai Bockmann
10:45 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. ET
10:50 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET
INTERACTIVE Q&A SESSION
Speaker(s): Saputo’s full management team (see Speakers section for bios)
For an interactive experience, we invite all participants who would like to ask questions to transfer to Webex for this portion of the event. Please note, this content will also be live streamed on the event platform for those who wish to participate in a listen-only mode.
Q&A tips and guidelines for participants (Webex only):
- Participants should mute their microphones and turn their cameras off, except when called upon to speak.
- Questions can be asked live (audio/video) or submitted in writing through the Webex chat.
- If you wish to ask your question(s) live, please use the “raise your hand” feature and wait for the moderator’s cue before unmuting and activating your camera.
- In the interest of fairness, please limit yourself to two questions at most and speak concisely.
- Questions can be directed to any member of the Saputo management team.